Monday, March 23, 2009

That's bull...


This is a breed of dog called a bull mastiff. It is huge. We live in a condominium. Many of the people living in our condominium building own dogs. Some stupid people living in our building own a bull mastiff. I've heard that bull mastiffs, while huge, have a very low energy level. That would make sense. The people that own the bull mastiff appear to have low energy levels. In fact, I rarely see them walking the bull mastiff as much as standing with the bull mastiff. In their defense, it does not appear that the bull mastiff very much enjoys walking either. The people that own the bull mastiff are miserable. I know this because they confronted us about not picking up our puppy's poop. Who has time for that when they are happy? Also, they complained to a board member that we were not picking up our puppy's poop after they confronted us and we started picking up the poop. Now when I see them out standing with the bull mastiff, I stare at them. I am hoping that someday I will catch them not picking up the bull mastiff's poop. That day will be better than Christmas.

2 comments: