Thursday, March 12, 2009

And I think....

that blogging would be a lot easier if I was writing to an audience that I didn't know. Because then its not as if people would be forced to know about it... In fact, I would prefer that the people who did real by blog, if it was indeed a blog-by-choice, would find it only by Google. If they Googled something I happened to blog about, and they liked it, so be it. I would than attract followers that weren't necessarily a hodge-podge of people with different interests that I happened to have class with, it would probably be people who actually had the same sense of humor as me (because I would like to think that my blog-by-choice would be funny.)
For instance, today someone asked me where I planned to put something very large. I said, "In my glasses case" because I have huge eyeballs. I think that this is funny. I also commonly say that my contacts are size extra large and cost extra because of this. I also think that this is funny. Lately, I have found making fun of myself really funny.
See how stupid this is? I suck at this... but I'm a good writer I swear! This format is like open mic night for writers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment